Ensure effective reporting of financial performance, cash management and tax according to regulatory requirements.
• Allocate business transactions to accounts and post them accordingly to general ledger
• Generate financial statements according to proper accounting principles
• Support compliance throughout the financial department
• Generate budget and forecast for all balance sheet items (incl. cash flow) according to MER, statutory and BCS
• Prepare monthly financial management reporting incl. GAP-analysis and bridge reconciliation (between MER and statutory) incl. evaluation of provisions
• Prepare quarter balance sheet in BCS
• Manage cash flow in cooperation with corporate department
• Operate asset accounting
• Report legal financed fixed assets (e.g. economic promotion)
• Prepare VAT statement
• Provide contact person for year end auditors, tax authorities etc.
• Update master data in the ERP system
Reports to the Chief Accountant.
At least 3 years of experience is required.