DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in 1958, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70.000 employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a Regional Metrologist for our Quality Regional.
- Participate in process design and improvement
- Obtain information/make market studies with regards to new technologies and materials
- Functional lead of several measurement rooms at various sites
- Check and prepare CAD data ( CATIA )
- Check/prepare and update statistical analyses (e.g. eMMA etc.)
- Compile/check/prepare mesurement schedules
- Measure standard geometries and/or free form suraces by means of 2D or 3D coordinate measurement devices (optical/tactile)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Technical studies
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role;
- English language – advanced level
- German language – medium level - would be a plus
- Planning/designing solution approaches to different problems incl. detailed analysis of the situation/ causes of the problems
- Analytical, structured way of working
- Persuasive skills
- Negotiating skills
- Bussiness trips
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.