- Constantly check factory capacity, customer sales orders, production schedules, inventory reports;
- Update work center capacity to meet capacity requirements;
- Receive and confirm customer orders;
- Plan and prepare production schedules for all work centers according to production sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to customer orders;
- Prepare production reports;
- Coordinate new product implementation and phase-in / phase-out projects;
- Communicate with:
o internal stakeholders: buyer, expediter, different area responsible
o external stakeholders: customers;
- Responsible for KPI: on time delivery to customer, production attainment.
- Business/economics college degree;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in production/material planning ;
- Analytical and good organizational skills;
- Coordination and decision making abilities;
- Project management skills;
- General PC skills (solid Microsoft Office skills – MS Excel, SAP is an advantage);
- Fluent English speaker.
- Work in a dynamic and young team;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Continuous development;
- Attractive salary package;
- Free transportation.