-Post indirect invoices against PO’s or based on existing contracts ;
- Check invoice postings: GL, amounts, currency, VAT coding, layout & invoice requirements, supporting documentation according to local legislation ;
- Check service contracts & work reports related to IP invoices received (fiscal requirement);
- Prepare expense distribution for invoices with multiple cost centers;
- AP monthly closing activities: prepare manual/ automatic accruals, check open items, aging etc.;
-Archiving original invoices ( hard copy & electronic archiving);
- Check receipts/ invoices behind expense/ travel claim, check daily allowance calculation for statutory & tax purpose (full review) and post the travel/ expense reports;
- Other specific activities of financial accounting department eg: periodical stock take and annual full inventory of the company’s assets and liabilities, statutory audit, group audits.
- Economic University Education required ;
- Strong analytical skills, personal and inter-personal skills;
- Proactive approach in problem solving, detailed oriented;
- General PC skills (solid Microsoft Office skills – MS Excel) SAP is an advantage;
- Good English level ;
- Minimum tax legislation knowledges.