Fancy working with robots? Check out our job opportunity: MES Engineer!
Transmission control units ensure that always the right gear is engaged, depending on environmental, road and driving conditions. One of the challenges is that the transmission needs to match the driver's expectations as much as possible. In addition, the transmission is one of the components in the vehicle which is relevant to safety in a high degree. The Transmission Business Unit develops and produces control units for automatic transmissions such as double-clutch transmissions, automatic transmissions, automated manual transmissions and continuously variable transmissions.
What will you be doing?
- SW Development, maintenance and support in order to reach the quality targets in his processes;
- Innovation in updating and improving current software solutions;
- Work closely with the superior in regards to the actual status and the future tasks in your area of responsibility.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
- Programming knowledge in C;
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools.
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
- Pay for Performance;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.