Check out our new job opportunity:Vehicle Test Engineer_Sibiu_R&D_ADAS
We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video, radar and infrared sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle, and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike.”
Check out your daily tasks:/What will you be doing?
- Writing requirements, specifications according to ADAS process, design test cases for requirements on different technologie;
- Perform verification/validation tests;
- Developing test automations, writing test scripts, performing tests for different technologies.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
- Advanced microcontroller knowledge;
- Advanced C programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of basic/advanced electronics;
- Vector tool chain knowledge is desirable.
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
- Pay for Performance;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.