QA Analyst and Trainer with German and English
- Interest in Quality Assurance, Coaching and/or Training, any experience in these areas would be an asset
- Sector/industry experience in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth organisation
- Excellent/fluent writing, spelling and grammar skills in English – advanced level
- Excellent/fluent writing, spelling and grammar skills in German – advanced level
- Additional language skills will be an asset
- Excellent communication ability including written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to grasp business concepts across diverse areas of the business and to transform these into clear training designs
- Ability to think in creative and innovative ways
- Ability to transmit information.
- Strong Critical and analytical skills are a must to perform quality control and audit procedures
- Strong PC knowledge including related PowerPoint/Excel/Microsoft andCRM systems
- Natural ability to work collaboratively with others and a communication style that is open and transparent
- Work with remote team(s)
- Adaptable style that is comfortable within a high-energy, action-oriented culture
- Independence of judgment, constructive approach to challenges and collaborative way of addressing issues, aiming at constructive solutions’ finding
- Proactive approach in addressing issues long-term and implementing long-lasting solutions.
Key responsibilities include the following areas:
- Develops training material and effectively delivers training on tools and processes as well as soft skills during the transition and steady state period of a project
- Works on quality assurance activities for selected processes, tools and reporting following the quality assurance plans
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyses data and documentation
- Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
- Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
- Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
- Executes all QA plan initiatives based on defined quality criteria that meet Client expectations
- Assures continuous improvement in quality via quality check findings, coaching, calibration, etc.
- Tracks Quality Assurance metrics for all the process activities on an End to End base, providing reports to management
- Compiles data and provides reports and analyses following internal and/or Customer requests concerning training and quality assurance
- Provides guidance and participates in the performance of audit procedures
- Provides Coaching/Training on the QA findings + refresher trainings;
- Contributes to the creation and execution of the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives – coming from QA findings