Working Student – HR (Ref. CljP/HRL)
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with interest in learning about industrial environment, in various departments
- Willingness for support and administration of the factory ramp-up
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all-year round, full-time program
- Mandatory: Good knowledge of English & Medium-Advanced level of German
- Excellent computer operating skills
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks
- Support in recruitment activities like CV screening, interview scheduling, providing feedback, participating in interviews
- Participating in personnel marketing events: job-fairs, mass-recruitment projects, contact with Universities, organizing and delivering company presentations
- Data-base updating, preparing documentation
- Translate documents (English-Romanian)
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
Operator de date cu caracter personal