Software Test Engineer (Automotive) (m/f)
In the Automotive Electronics division, we develop, manufacture and distribute semiconductors, microelectromechanical systems, components and control systems for the automotive market. In addition, we are also active in the fields of innovative drives for eBikes, sensors for entertainment electronics (e.g. smartphones or game consoles), as well as components for the Internet of Things and Services.
Do you want to turn your ideas into useful and meaningful technologies?
We design and test electronic systems, components and technologies with the aim of setting new trends in the future, electrified, automated and networked driving around the world.
Your contribution to something big
- Development and execution of test cases for central control unit (vehicle computer)
- Develop strategies to test and verify software components including software testing on virtual targets
- Specify, implement, maintain and execute software tests
- Feedback results of tests to development including root-cause analyses
- Design and implement systems to automate testing activities
- Act as expert on testability questions for software developers
- Support in the requirements engineering
What distinguishes you
- Degree in engineering and a background in automotive;
- Professional experience in the design or implementation of automated testing environments
- Professional experience in SW and unit testing including SW testing on virtual targets
- Fluent in English and/or German;
- Creativity, analytical thinking, good problem solving skills;
- Team player, good communication skills.
Your future job location offers you
- Flexible work time options, flexible benefits package (medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities)
- An inside view on the innovative and international environment of Bosch Automotive sector
- An innovative environment within a young team
Make it happen
Spply online: www.bosch-career.ro | email@example.com