Software Integrator for Power Steering Systems (m/f) R&D
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization. In the automotive industry increasingly active steering systems are developed. Electronic controls allow new and innovative functions in the field of driver assistance, driving comfort and driving dynamics to assist the driver. In the development of such active steering systems, the innovative software is a key differentiator. To strengthen our team we are looking for experienced software engineers and engineers who want to become such experts.
The software integrator integrates all software units into a software system:
- Defines software integration strategy (integration plan);
- Supports planning of integration and integration tests;
- Integrates software units according to integration plan;
- Performs regression tests defined for software integration;
- Creates and verifies production software (manufacturing software container).
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation or comparable;
- Experience in software development;
- Knowledge in software architecture design;
- Technical knowledge of steering systems;
- Knowledge of static software verification and tests;
- Initiative and creativity, persuasion and assertiveness;
- Self-motivated and responsible way of working;
- Enjoy working in an international team;
- English advanced;
- Interested in Business Trips (optional).