Test and validation engineer
Bosch Rexroth is one of the worldwide leading specialists in drive & control technologies. In over 80 countries, we develop, manufacture and market components and technological systems.
Bosch Rexroth Blaj is production unit for linear technique, chassis control systems and transmission control.
• Technical University, such as mechanical or electromechanical engineering;
• Deep knowledge in methods of error analysis;
• Familiar with principles of automotive components (0 ppm target);
• Fluent English is mandatory;
• Willingness and possibility for regular trips to Germany and for a about 6-9 month training on the job in Germany
• On-site development support for series products from Blaj plant or locally sourced parts;
• Creates testing plans and testing reports;
• Performs technical analysis of tested parts and failed parts;
• Assures support regarding process development issues;
• Determinations of tolerances, material analysis, mechanical calculations;
• Analysis of end-of-line-faults in cooperation with plant;
• Conducts risk-assessments in case of deviations in the production process.
Make it happen! Apply now!