Quality Planner (m/f) (MOE / QP)
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj!
• Tracking of quality issues, failure costs and quality figures within production
• Define measures to improve the quality within the production
• Responsible for claim management (8D, problem solving) internal / external claims
• Responsible for the general work instructions in the area
• Cooperation with affected departments (quality, technical functions, logistic, incoming inspection)
• Central coordinator in the plant for quality in the defined area
• University degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
• Preferably experience as quality or manufacturing engineer
• Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. And of technical statistics
• IT Knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
• Fluent English is mandatory