Quality Engineer for Products and Processes (Ref. QMM2 / QEPP)
- Degree in technical studies such as electronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material science, physics or similar
- Experienced quality engineer, ideally in automotive area
- APQP Core Tool Knowledge (Control Plans; PFMEA; Process Flow; PPAP; Gage Control & MSA, technical statistics, etc. )
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Language skills: English- fluent, German- would be a plus
- Ability to work and to communicate in a team
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic
- Willingness to travel our leadplants in Germany, France and Hungary for training and experience exchange and new projects
- Develops quality concepts for new projects and changes of products for the existing production
- Drives NPI (New Product Introduction) activities from quality point of view
- Preventive high-quality work in the product development process (Quality Gates)
- Identifies opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and delivers improved product quality
- Provides technical and quality engineering input within operations and quality
- Co-ordinates and prepares initial sample submission packages (PPAP) to customers
- Leads and participates in internal Process and Product Release
- Applies problem solving methods, root-cause analyses, Kaizen, Ishikawa, Fishbone, 5 Why, 8D methodology, Kepner Tregoe methods etc.
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.