Process Engineer (Ref. TEF8 / PE – FA)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What Your contribution to something big is?
· Responsible for technical processes and manufacturing equipment in the final assembly area of electronic control units that are later on integrated by our customers in road vehicles
· Work and support in international Bosch teams for product and line relocation ramp-up
· Take part to assigned trainings according to your personal career development plan
· Evaluate and transfer new production equipments from international supplier locations and other Bosch Plants Worldwide
· Participate in the design and the review of new machine specification according to Bosch Standards
· Offering support in Continuous Improvement Processes
· Plan and perform machine and process capability
· Support service department in technical problem solving
· Responsible to craft the work instructions for production and service colleagues
· Coordinate technical approvals and releases for the equipments and starting up new production lines
· Take part in improvement, design review and ordering the new tooling
What distinguishes you?
· University degree in technical field is a requirement
· Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended)
· We are looking for a medium level of Microsoft Office (Excel) because you will be responsible for analyzing process related data and summarizing it for reporting
· Is necessary to have conversational English skills because you will communicate and collaborate with our clients and our multicultural colleagues
· Organized and Structured manner of work, will help you in all the aspects of your daily work in Final Assembly Processes
· Teammate and a mentor for training our junior colleagues
· Quality mindset in this position is necessary because we are a rework-free factory oriented in keeping our customers satisfied and our process failures to a minimum
· Interpersonal Skills like communication, are important because you will present the process achievements and challenges to the management
What your Future Job location offers you?
· Equal opportunities to develop your career in one of our 3 paths (Specialist, Line Management and Project Management)
· Flexible benefits and services
· Medical services, various sports and health opportunities
· Catering facilities and employee discounts
· Transportation Assured and On-site Parking Slots