Ph.D.@Bosch (m/f) R&D
Bosch is one of the world's most innovative technology companies and has invested more than 30 billion Euros in research and development over the past ten years. Within the automotive business sector, Bosch develops innovative driver assistance systems like emergency braking systems, lane keeping support, and adaptive cruise control, in order to make driving safer and more comfortable. In Cluj Bosch is developing leading edge computer vision and image processing algorithms for the next generation driver assistance systems.
Join the Innovation! Idea today - reality tomorrow!
- Research and innovation in the areas of driver assistance systems, highly automated vehicles and autonomous driving;
- Asses the newest algorithms and technologies with regard to applicability in the field of video-based driver assistance systems;
- Actively come up with new ideas related to driver assistance, autonomous vehicles and related products and promote them to the R&D teams from Romania and Germany;
- Develop mono and stereo vision image processing algorithmic methods and prototype software solutions for the next generation driver assistance systems.
- University and master degree in computer science, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- Creative and curious about researching new cutting-edge technologies related to real-time image and video processing for driver assistance systems and functions;
- Provable experience and interests (eg.: semester projects, very good results, algorithms competitions etc.) in one of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, applied math, numerical methods etc.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ or Matlab programming;
- Very good algorithms and data structures background;
- Fluent in English;
- Scientific research experience in image processing is a plus but not mandatory.