Paid Working Student (m/f) for IT Department
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Cluj, Romania a new production site in Jucu using cutting edge technology and we deliver the solid basement to enable future "Inventions for Live" by Bosch business units in all areas where electronics is driving the future.
Your contribution to something big:
· Degree in techical studies such as electronics, telecomunications or automatics
· Language skills: English – fluent, German would be a plus
· Willingness for intercultural cooperation
· Self-dependent, structured, analytic
· Local suport (Software, Hardware, PPP, IT-Partner)
What distinguishes you:
· Participation in customer meetings and training sessions inbound and outbound
· Documentation for intern processes
· Purchase and setup Hardware equipments
· Installation and configuration of Software application
· Ability to work and to communicate in an international team
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible work time benefits and services, flexible benefits system, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities
Make it happen.