Junior Managers Program (f/m)
Does the idea of a challenging international management career within a truly innovative environment sound appealing to you?
Our Junior Managers Program will get you started in this very distinctive journey! We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as a future leader in Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
We are looking for 4 young talents with commercial and engineering background to join our Junior Managers Program in Bosch Cluj plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- You will be part in a structured development program of 4 to 6 stages, going through different areas of activity
- You will have an important contribution in developing and implementing various projects, which will include also an international assignment in order to gain global experience
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills through various involvement in projects, workshops, as well as in day-to-day business
- Enhance your leadership skills through independent contributions, project management, mentorship and targeted training
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance and feedback of an experienced mentor and senior executives
- Develop a professional network through partnership with an executive mentor and social networking events
- Gain broad exposure and diverse development in challenging work environments
- We offer you a subsequent position after completion of the program
What distinguishes you:
- Fresh graduate with Master Degree (commercial, technical or scientific field); where applicable with MBA or relevant doctorate would be an asset
- No more than three years professional experience
- International experience (gained during a semester or internship) would be an asset
- Proven record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting or through extracurricular activities (internships, volunteering, student research projects, competitions etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Very good English language skills
Your future job location offers you
- Medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, transportation to the site assured by Bosch, events dedicated to employee’s families
Is your answer yes?
Apply no later than 28th March 2017 on Cluj.email@example.com;
Linkedin/Bosch Group Romania