Driver Assistance Radar - Software & Function Development (m/f) R&D
"Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization!
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj!
- Development of driver assistance functions for various Radar sensors (Radar standalone / merged radar / video systems);
- Systems and software engineering, software implementation and specification of vehicle integration tests;
- Requirements and specification development together with the customer and with partner ECU development departments (software interface clarification & definition);
- Software design and software architecture;
- Definition of software test specification, execution and evaluation;
- Development experience in the field of driver assistance systems (preferred in automotive Radar) and in other areas of automotive technology is beneficial.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science field;
- Extensive knowledge in the field of system and software engineering;
- In-depth knowledge in embedded systems, software development for;
- ECUs and software development processes (CMMI u. ASPICE);
- Experience in C / C ++ programming;
- Matlab / Simulink, Canape, CANalyzer, Visual Studio, ClearQuest, MKS, Doors,QAC and Enterprise Architect;
- Working in a team is an asset for you;
- Language skills (English) and willingness to travel.