Algorithms Tester for Driver Assistance Systems (m/f) R&D
Bosch is one of the world's most innovative technology companies and has invested more than 30 billion Euros in research and development over the past ten years. Within the automotive business sector, Bosch develops innovative driver assistance systems like emergency braking systems, lane keeping support, and adaptive cruise control, in order to make driving safer and more comfortable. In Cluj Bosch is developing leading edge computer vision and image processing algorithms and software for the next generation driver assistance systems.
Join the innovation! Apply today and contribute with your ideas as part of the emerging R&D team in Cluj!
- Cooperate closely with the algorithms development team for testing the next generation video-based driver assistance systems;
- Automatic and manual evaluation and validation of algorithms and software components using a software-in-the-loop framework or using Bosch test vehicles equipped with video camera sensors;
- Maintain the test environments setups and the hardware in the test cars (ex: update software versions, perform firmware upgrades, camera calibration);
- Understand the requirements and define together with the development team relevant test scenarios;
- Statistical analysis of the algorithms simulation output;
- Perform test drives for testing new functionalities or for new video sequences acquisition.
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills;
- Basic experience with a scripting programming language (ex: Python, Matlab, SQL) or with object oriented languages (C+, Java);
- Basic statistics knowledge;
- High perseverance and attention to details;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Self organized and ability to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- Passionate and eager to conceptually understand the algorithms and software designs used for video-based driver assistance systems;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Driving License;
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with issue/tasks tracking tools (ex: Jira);
- Know how in image processing or computer vision is a plus;
- Experience with driver-assistance systems;
- Automotive SPICE and ISO26262;
- Software integration and configuration management;
- German language skills.