Procurement Analyst with German
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Bombardier Aerospace designs, manufactures and supports innovative aviation products for the business, commercial, specialized and amphibious aircraft markets. We have the most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and we hold the number one position in business and regional aircraft. Our high-performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Procurement Analyst with German
Manages the required processes in our ERP systems/tools in line with the global Procurement processes including Purchase Order (PO) placement/ modification/ acknowledgment, parked invoices, expediting, documentation retrieval, supplier performance monitoring, reports creation, and any other Procurement related activities.
- Support the Procurement organisation for administrative tasks during the complete supply chain
- Manage the request and order process in our ERP system in line with the Global Procurement Processes, which include purchase order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Create purchase orders and resolve administrative issues related to purchase orders
- Investigate and solve assigned parked invoices
- Create monthly reports
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
- Ensure compliance with Procurement directives and legal policies
- Perform standard KPI reporting, generate standard working files
- Being involved in process standardization, optimisation, automation, simplification.
- Education: Bachelor degree, ideally in Business or Economic studies
- Foreign Languages: English and German- at a proficient level
- Working experience: 0-3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page.
Your ideas move people!