The following skills are required:
- Strong analytical skills
- University graduate (Accounting, Economic Studies, Computers or related) is a plus
NOTE: Students in the final year of study may apply, however they will be eligible for being hired after the graduation exam.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Good computer skills
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Any Accounting experience is a plus
You will work with validation of information captured by the scanning centres in the Nordic countries, and other related daily operations within accounts payable and general ledger. The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and energy
- Team spirit
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
Resumes will be sent at email@example.com or through this ad.
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
Azets Insight Romania is formely know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.