Technical Documentation Engineer
· Technical understanding
· Proficiency in reading, listening, speaking and writing in formal English
· Computer skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Attention to details, logical thinking and quality oriented
· Able to summarize and express ideas clearly
· Developing technical documentation for aerospace industry
· Taking up customer requirements and expectations
· Close technical communication with the customer
· Researching information and interviewing different databases.
· Writing, proofreading and delivering technical documentation, training material and related technical documents.
· Processing of graphics and illustrations according to layout requirements.
What we offer:
· Initial Technical Training
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Modern working environment
· Professional development opportunities within the company
· Foreign language courses, trainings and certifications within the company
· Health & Wellness