Procurement agent with English and any other European language ( Bratislava )
Your Procurement Operations Career path integrates the various purchasing functions ranging from processing of procurement requisitions of the clients, procurement enablement of catalogs, new suppliers and supplier contracts, reassuring a flawless supply chain process, strategic buyer activities such as sourcing and auction services up to specialized category and market analytics and procurement transformation activities to improve total procurement value for client`s organization. You will grow your personal career based on your current procurement proficiency level and willingness to further develop your knowledge and skills within the procurement operations area.
What will be your responsibility?
· Create and maintain partnerships between Accenture, customers and suppliers
· Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
· Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
· Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
· Gain full scale of knowledge and thus be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer client’s inquiries
· Validate and verify requisition is completed based on agreed procedure and ready for submission to preferred supplier(s) based on instructions for Procurement team
· Receive & analyze vendor response
· Finalize requisition with updated requirements and information per agreement with supplier
· Create Purchase Orders based on the client’s policies
· Follow up on urgent goods deliveries (to ensure goods are delivered in desired delivery date not harming client’s production)
· Help client`s requisitioners or approvers to successfully follow compliant buying channels and educate them to follow the best practice process in order to improve the quality and efficiency of procurement process in the future
· Proactively identify opportunities to improve and refine the content of the category cards
· Regular checking of requisitions in the respective databases, preparation of documentation materials for the client communication as well as internal use, check of the created Purchase Orders
What are we looking for?
· Good written and spoken English and any other European language
· Microsoft Office on user level
· Good communication skills
· Proven ability to work on own initiative
· Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
What do we offer?
· Friendly young team
· Training program
· Budget for your own benefits up to your choice
· Subsidized meal vouchers
· Special package of banking products
· Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
· Wedding and new baby bonus
· Paid overtime or overtime vacation
· Loyalty presents
· Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
· Sick leave compensation
· Teambuilding activities
· Diners club - private credit cards
How to apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or register online on our web site. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.