Disputes Agent with German and English ( Praga )
The Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help clients move ahead of the competition.
Disputes Agent with German and English
You receive and process customer complaints on bills, loans, or other payments. You act as the liaison between billing team, cash collections team, management, customers, etc. by identifying the cause and validity of complaints and analyze overdue receivables.
· Ensuring that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
· Actively participating in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base
· Demonstrating understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
· Developing and improving your product knowledge, business- and professional skills
· Fluent in German and communicative in English
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Flexibility and work under pressure, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
· Previous accounting experience/studies (in particular AR) is an advantage
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
· Position in one of the world’s leading global companies.
· Professional growth based on performance.
· Training program/curriculum.
· Relocation bonus
· Wide range of benefits – five weeks
of holiday, meal vouchers, wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, relocation bonus, language courses, etc.)
For other open positions in Accenture in the Czech Republic visit accenture.cz/career or send your resume to email@example.com